Tuesday, October 18, 2011

WELCOME TO THE INDIE NIABLE MUSIC FORUM

Hello All!


This is my first post of many... 


The reason I started this blog was to bring ALL different types of indie music to your ears. Whether it's alternative, electro, hip hop, etc... I want you guys to enjoy this music as much as I have and still do. 


I'll try my best to filter the music I post here and mostly this is music that 'in my opinion' is good. I'm sure that there is alot of music that I won't have the chance to post and/or have not discovered yet... I'm a one man show so I'll try my best.


By all means ! Send me your music and please share your opinions ! This is key in creating a successful blog that EVERYONE could learn from. I want to keep this as open as possible and please let me know different ways that I could improve and make the blog better....


Well enough of this bullshit lol... Lets start BLOGGING

No comments:

Post a Comment